Hi, guys if you are searching on google about Telenor microfinance bank loan details then you are at the right place. Did you know that Telenor had bought this microfinance bank from Nadeem Hussain? He is a former owner and founder of this bank. He is also a famous businessman. Including the major cities of Pakistan, this bank is active in the whole world. In this article, we will inform you about Telenor microfinance bank loan details.
Telenor Microfinance Bank:
Do you have a smartphone? All mobile users use online transactions and cash saver accounts. This service is known as the Easypaisa and it has been launched by Telenor microfinance bank in 2009. Hence all the transactions that you made with Easypaisa work through this mobile bank.
Currently, the bank has 186+ million customers or users. Due to the Easypaisa service, these customers joined the network. In Pakistan, all these customers made this mobile bank rank number one.
Telenor Microfinance Bank Loan Details:
This bank also provides loans to its users and there are several terms and normal conditions for this procedure. You are eligible to apply for a loan if you fulfill these all conditions.
let’s take a look at loan names:
|House loan||Aghaaz loan|
|Agri financing||karobar loan|
|livestock financing||microenterprise loan|
so there are seven different types of loans. all of these loans are offered by Telenor microfinance bank. Now check the benefits and details of these loans below:
- Telenor microfinance bank loan service is available for everyone
- The age limit for this is a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 60 years
- Different types of documents are required for different types of loans
- Everyone can pass their loan up to 200000 to 1500000.
- Original CNIC is required to get a loan
- Terms and conditions will apply.
Telenor Microfinance Bank Account:
Telenor gives a wide opportunity to its users to deposit a wide amount in different types of accounts. Customers, this bank offers seven deposit accounts to all customers according to their needs.
Following are the names of deposit accounts:
|Assan account||Super saver account|
|Super checker||Khas bachat|
|Tajir current account||Shajar account|
|Mahana Sukh chain|
- Are Stafford Loans Different From Federal Loans
- Which Best Describes A Way People Can Use Personal Loans
- How To Get Approved For A Home Loan First-Time Buyer
Benefits of account:
- All accounts will give you a checkbook
- you will avail of SMS and atm service
- For an account, no minimum balance limit has been set.
- No service fee to open or close any type of account
- Enjoy demand draft service and pay orders.
- Transfers funds and interbank fund transfer
- The monthly credit and debit balance limit is 500000 PKR.
Be a member of Telenor microfinance bank and avail many advantages. In case of any difficulty contact with the help of helpline numbers. The code 3737 is only for Telenor users. Other network users can call on +92-(021/042/051)-111-003-737 number. so these are some Telenor Microfinance Bank Loan Details. I hope you got your answer.
How can I get loan from microfinance bank?
You can get a loan from a microfinance bank very easily by providing necessary information to them like your CNIC, your email id your credit score, and so on.
How can I open my Telenor microfinance account?
To open an account is very easy and simple. Just you need to go Telenor franchise and ask them they will open your microfinance account.
What are the documents required for a microfinance loan?
your CNIC, your email id, your phone number, and your credit score are required.